Sunday, August 8, 2010

I need to make a HUGE swimsuit choice =/


Ive been chosen to be in a 2010 swimsuit calendar for the month of January and I can not decide which suit to go with..I had 2 suits lined up but I later found out that other models were wearing them in the same calendar shoot.  =[
I want something fun, sexy, fashionable, and flattering..Ive finally realized that im not going to find this for cheap at walmart or target (this is typically where I get my swimsuits from every year)..
Ive been looking for a while, and I finally narrowed it down to these choices...
This is the "St. Tropez" fringe plus size swimsuit by Monif C, which also comes in black, retail price is $135 (I found it for $95 at another boutique =]). I love the Fushia Pink, and the fringe..Im a little nervous as to how this would fit up top since im very top heavy.
Here is another by Monif C, the "Espana" one shoulder ruffle swimsuit with detachable strap..this one also comes in black as well, but red is my favorite color ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one...the price of this one is $118...
This is the Betty Retro one piece by Pinup Couture...I dont think this pic does it any justice, but i can definitely see how cute this could be on me. I absolutely love the little red anchor...But for a swimsuit calendar, I dont see this really standing out amongst the other 11 months..hmmm..idk. Anyway, the price of this one is $78.                         
This is a 2pc Brown with olive print halter swimsuit from biggalslingerie.com..this one is ok, I think the colors will look good with my skin tone. Again, im a worried about the coverage up top..I dont want "the girls" to be toppling out ...the price of this one is $69


this is pretty much the best I could come up with, if anyone finds anything that may look good on me please let me know, I would really appreciate it.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment